Monday, November 27, 2006

World Wide Web

A month or two ago, VE installed a "Site Meter" to this blog to see, out of curiosity, if anyone was actually reading it. And I have been pleasantly surprised by the results.

I have learnt that I have readers all over the globe - from places as far flung as Texas, Kiev, New South Wales, Brooklyn, Tokyo, London and, erm, Norfolk. I have discovered that in the past seven days, 76 people have visited my blog (may not sound like many to you, but it seems a lot to me). And that their reasons for visiting include clicking on links from other blogs, or Googling things like "Woolworths" or "Lee Hazlewood". And I am extremely thrilled to learn that a member of Scritti Politti is among those who have Googled themselves and come to my blog to read about themselves. And leave me messages. I approve of that.

No comments: